Wednesday 10 July 2013

Technology or Nature

Hi guys, 

Although technology is great, I think that sometimes we humans can get a little bit too much caught up in these things. We start to ignore the world around us and focus more on the little lit up screens in front of us. Now I know what your thinking "Wait who are you to be saying this, your writing a blog, that's technology". Yes I know, I too am guilty of doing this. 

The other day I went to the park with my family and we had a little picnic. As fun as it was when I went to the playground to play with my sister I was seriously astonished with the number of people that were on their phones. There were many mums and dads (dads in particular) who just got bored with their kids. Now I am no parent so I really can have no judgement on this, but I just thought of it as a little wrong. 

Sometimes if you are going to a park or beach or just simply taking a step outside to take in the fresh air. Remember that there is a whole world out there, and you never know you just might find something new or even enjoy yourself!



-Padfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment