Saturday 14 December 2013

Holiday Misc Part 2

Hi everyone!

How has your day been going? Hopefully it's been going great and if not, just remember that tomorrow is a better day. In my last blog post I gave you some ideas to cure a disease we all seem to catch during the holiday time and that is boredom; so I have come up with some ideas that hopefully will help with this epidemic that occurs to people of all ages around the globe.

- Go Outside

I know this may be hard, especially as most of us are from the internet generation and would much rather spend an afternoon snuggled in bed scrolling through tumblr, but you never know you may even surprise yourself and like the outdoors. 

- Write a letter

Now when I say write a letter I don't mean an e-mail or Facebook DM. I mean get out a piece of paper and a pen and write. 2013 is slowly coming to an end and wouldn't be great to start to the new year fresh!? This means maybe addressing a disagreement you had with a friend, or maybe writing something nice to a friend you haven't seen in a while. 

- Reminiscing 2013

This kind of is a continuation of the last idea but think about what you've done in 2013. The great moments, and the not so great moments. If you are still in school maybe think about better study arrangements or if you are fine the way you are maybe strengthening friendships. Just generally thinking about how you can make 2014 an even better year than 2013. Personally in 2014 I am going to make it one of my goals to not have such a hot head, I feel like I am the type of person who doesn't realise that there are opinions other than mine and so that is something I will be working on. What about you? 

- Relaxation day

Have a day where you just run a bath and maybe do your nails and watch a movie. You could make a homemade facial mask and invite a friend over. Getting all of these things professionally done can be quite expensive so invite a friend over and have a girly evening. 

- Experiment with makeup 

Try and recreate some of your favourite artists signature looks, you never know you may even have a knack for it! 

*******

So there you go, five things to do when you are bored, I hope that you are not as bored as you were six minutes ago and that the rest of your day is filled with lots of happiness. 

-Padfoot



No comments:

Post a Comment