Sunday 23 June 2013

Being "Normal"

Hi guys,



So what's the meaning of "normal" I for one don't get it. Wouldn't it be better to be "unique" rather then be "normal", however in society teenagers and other member of society try so hard to be "normal" (and yes I am a teenager!). Being normal is to be of the "standard common type". I for one want to be unique, but it's hard when every corner you turn, it is obvious of the judging eyes that inspect you with the every movement you make, the lines on our face, even the clothes you wear. We say that it is what is on the inside that counts, and yet our insecure ridden bodies tell us otherwise. 




However who am I to be telling off "society" when I am just as big the culprit as everyone else. 



I guess what I am trying to say is that the next time someone calls you names, because your not wearing the right clothes or the right make-up; just think about that sometimes it's better to be "unique" then to blend in. Even though that is what our minds tell us to do.


-Just Me,



Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment